Specialised behaviour consulting for schools
Individualised consulting with Micaela Rafferty and Jill Hellemans is available via our school-wide MultiLit Positive Teaching and Learning packages. These packages can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your school. Schools may choose to use consulting support to:
- Extend the training received through MultiLit Positive Teaching & Learning Workshops to address the specific needs of your students
- Work closely with identified classrooms, teachers or individual students to assist with the design and implementation of strategies at the Tier 1 or 2 level
- Work with the school team to conduct functional behaviour assessments and design intervention plans for students requiring Tier 3 support
- Receive practical coaching and training in positive behaviour support strategies and intervention strategies
- Access assistance in the development of Individualised Education Plans (IEP) and Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Undertake structured classroom observation and feedback for staff development
- Conduct specialised behaviour training and coaching for SLSOs and teacher aides.
Our team draws on many years of experience providing schools and teachers with practical solutions to improve behaviour, lift student outcomes and help educators create a positive learning environment.